The program has been set, the scientists - moderators - panel members are preparing; now is the time to register!
The 2015 Produce Research Symposium agenda includes:
- Welcome - Commissioner Gary W. Black, Georgia Department of Agriculture
- Food safety beyond the boundaries of the farm
- Food safety research and its role in shaping epidemiology and traceback investigations
CPS Funded Research
- Bringing Food Safety Research into focus: a case study
- Animals, the environment and produce
- Controlling pathogens on fruit surfaces and in wash water: what has history taught us and where are we going next?
Please click on the CPS 2015 AGENDA
to see all the topics at this year's symposium!